My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


NETWORKING: GIVE ME A MYSPACE!

Just a week connected to the Constitution State, and I have added a long list of buddies. Some of them offered to wait for me at the airport for moving all my stuff to my new home. Others, just friendship for hanging out. Many will be excellent guides to the city, other parts of the state, and obviously, Gotham. I have become a popular guy there! Hehehe....

One week ago, I imagined myself alone in the dark, raining or snowing out, feeling a lot of nostalgia... no way! this is gonna be funnier than i could imagine!

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas