My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


LAST PICS OF THE SUMMER

Here, some nice co-students at Marula's door. Uhm, six o'clock in the morning? ;D

Life in Madrid was warm, relaxed, and plenty of fun. In Spain, we work for living, don't live for working...

Labels:

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Accidente

    Not you, sure!!!

    Xx

    ^_^  

  2. # Blogger Alex Guerrero

    hehehe, you never got the Madrilian way of life, Xurxo. That's why you should move to London.

    I'll visit you there on a regular basis!

    ^_^  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, my English is really poor... what does "work" mean?

    ;p  

  4. # Blogger Alex Guerrero

    Hahahaha  

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas