My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


SAYING GOODBYE (I)

I have been saying goodbye for two months -and many people is asking me to leave Spain for the last goddamn (fuc**ng) time-, but I am what I am (like 50Cent) and I love this kind of events: Being the main character (hehehe).

But there is something that worries me: how to keep in touch with all this good people here. MSN? Skype? Email? By phone? The fact is that many people will fit well in any of the stuff going via internet, but what about that people that you use to meet to take cañas a casual evening, and you know nothing more data than his/her phone? (I'm afraid of having losses in my list of good friends for this). La distancia es el olvido...

Labels:

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas