My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


Just heading to the bed when...

I decided to watch for a second the Connecticut news channel. It's snowing in Hartford. It was the first big snow storm in the whole season -and it's almost february!-. I wondered if the snow reached New Haven as well.

So I walked to the window in the kitchen. It's like the Christmas night or the Kings' day, like a 5 years old child, waiting to find that long-time desired gift for me. And voilà, the street was completely white. The snow was convering everything. Finally...

And I just smiled.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Just heading to the bed when...”

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas