My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


NYC => MAD => BCN => MAD => NYC

Three weeks, three cities. I left New York to Spain on December 15th, and I came back the last week. Christmas, dinners, friends, family, events, concerts, meetings. Everything has been almost perfect. I came back with full batteries and a lot of energy to start the next semester.

Take an eye to the 140 pics summarizing the trip.

Regards to all the people I could meet, kiss, hug, talk to, laugh with...

Xurxo, Laura, Pepa, Nayo, Eloy, Vanessa, Antonia, Marta, Gonzalo, Judith, Javi, Augusto, Iván, Torrijos, Mariajose, Luis, Lluis, Álvaro, Sara, Paco, Montse, Izan, Ricarda, Lola, Abuela, Noemi, Mauricio, Hakkim, Mar, Laida, Montse, Xavi, Crístian, Alvaro, César, Sonia, Dolors, Mireia, Leo, and all the other nice people there, giving love.

Labels:

3 Responses to “NYC => MAD => BCN => MAD => NYC”

  1. # Blogger Xavi Menós

    Uo!

    Thank you for your warm regards!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    y nosotros? te va a aguantar tu crónica del fin de semana, el chin el cantaor....  

  3. # Blogger Alex Guerrero

    Jarl, juro que en el texto original estábais! No sé como os habréis traspapelado! :)

    De todos modos, tranquilos, que salis en las fotos.  

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas