My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


Endless Evenings


Today, the heart is sore again.
I stand alone, and think of you in pain

I see strangers everywhere
With an unfamiliar look on their faces to bear

I’ve been awake since you have left
With a hollow shadow of me to reflect

The days are short and the evenings are endless
There is no life in the air and the breaths are breathless

Remove your veil and let me see
For there is no other key to set my soul free……!

I stand alone….

Labels:

0 Responses to “Endless Evenings”

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas