My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


A really good song...

This single was written for my scholarship program's advertisement on TV, but I really love the song. Here I share it:



Indeed, I really feel admiration of all those people who volunteer to help others. My mother is one of those persons being helped by initially anonymous persons, and, well, sometimes this kind of uninterested love for others, empathy, and willingness to help the people in despair or loneliness is just like a miracle in our capitalist all-consumerist societies. We need more people like this (and better social policies as well!).

Labels:

1 Responses to “A really good song...”

  1. # Blogger chundareta

    llevo tres minutos con el mechero prendido y con la lágrima y el moco a punto  

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas