My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


Landing in Spain

This is the Spring Break. And this is me landing in Spain. I had to make a 5h early bird connection at Madrid, before heading to Barcelona. The new Barajas' Terminal 4 is one of the most beautiful hubs in the world, only comparable to the Charles DeGaulle or some Asian cool airport. I love the oceanic forms, colors, materials and light games that the architects Antonio Lamela and Richard Rogers gave to that new terminal. It's a really nice face to say "hi" to the world and to show the so-called New Spain. The Spain Builds itinerating exposition goes (went) in the same way. I love that country!

Labels: , ,

6 Responses to “Landing in Spain”

  1. # Blogger Xavi Menós

    Benvingut a casa nin!  

  2. # Blogger MJ

    Qué lejos estás, chiquilín. Pasatelo muy bien!!!  

  3. # Blogger JAL

    El diseño de las piezas metálicas fue complicado, y cuando las estábamos fabricando pensábamos que iba a ser imposible cumplir, al final salió bien.  

  4. # Blogger Alex Guerrero

    Argh, JAL, no puedes decir eso y no explicarnos tu rol en la Terminal!!! :)  

  5. # Blogger chenlina
  6. # Blogger 5689
Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas