My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


Steps on the Snow


Steps on the Snow, originally uploaded by Poldavo (Alex).

Winter. New Haven. First Blizzard. Like lizard, but with B... and white. I'm moving out. Boxing keepsakes, souvenirs. Photos. All this makes me to recall the first day in New Haven: the apartment was completely empty, and it made me really dizzy.

But now it's completely different, because the changes are energizing my mood and making me more productive. In spite of the winter. In spite of the snow...

1 Responses to “Steps on the Snow”

  1. # Blogger Laia Balcells

    qué frío!!!!  

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas