My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


What's the shape of happiness?

Natural ecstasy. You know what am I talking about. You close your eyes while dancing in the club. Your mind frees from any affliction, pushed by the endorphines, and you can feel the music inside your chest. Your hands fly liberated from any shame. You, finally, are connected. Everything seems possible [because it is], and then, you just smile.



I believe in the wonder
I believe this new life to gain
Like a God that I’m under
There’s a drugs running through my veigns

I believe in the wonder
I believe I can touch the flame
There’s a spell that I’m under
Got to fly, I don’t feel no shame

The world is mine
The world is mine
The world is mine

Labels:

1 Responses to “What's the shape of happiness?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hola, esta es una de mis canciones disco que más me gustan. Tan pegadiza, con tanto ritmo y muy sexy.  

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas