My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


I do it all right alone, and better together...

I do it all right alone, and better together, but I do very poorly when semi-together.

In solitude I do much, in love I do more, but in doubt I only transfer pain to paper in gigantic Passion Plays complete with miracles and martyrs and crucifixions and resurrections.

Come to stay
or
stay away.

Labels:

1 Responses to “I do it all right alone, and better together...”

  1. # Blogger Xavi Menós

    UN PETÓ ALEX...

    MWAAAAAAAAAAA  

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas