My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


Release

I was harboring doubts, swimming in a sea of confusion. I was lying to myself, denying the thruth, avoiding the pain. Confusion, Denial, Bargaining, Anger, Acceptance... And I believed I was more than human, that I would be able to bridge the grief process without experiencing all the stages. And I pretended acceptance at the beginning, got confused later, and bargained to fuel my denial, pretending nothing happened, and now, finally, I know the truth... and I feel released. Nothing lasts forever. It's sad, but time heals everything. I will let it go, to be able to bright again and bring someone marvelous to my lebensraun. Once again...

I forgot that I might see,
So many beautiful things.
I forgot that I might need,
to find out what life could bring. (*)

Labels:

1 Responses to “Release”

  1. # Blogger chundareta

    ese es mi niño!  

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas