My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


Conversations Sotto Voce (III)

- What do you look for in a relationship?

- Well, it´s hard to say in few words, but... let´s try... someone with charisma and also sexually compatible. The first point is decisive, though.

- Charisma?

- Uhm, I suppose that happiness is a kind of state in which your acts are coherent with your ideas. When you are coherent with your thoughts, you tend to become what you think is right or worthy. And this feeling of constant coherence, whether or not you fail achieving this goal, is what makes you happy for real. It´s a kind of constant euphoria.

Said that, people feel a terrible attraction by charismatic people, under the previous definition. They want to follow the kind of freedom they enjoy, the carefree expression of their unique beings, etc. They represent what everybody wants to be. Happy, unique individuals.

Yeah, that´s what I think I am searching for, unaware of. Someone just like me.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Conversations Sotto Voce (III)”

Post a Comment



Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas