My HeyDay

Sometimes I think it is my mission to bring faith to the faithless, and doubt to the faithful


Before and Now

When I was a kid, I wanted to:

- Learn how to make friends easily and stopping being so shy,
- Travel to the places I fantasize in the World Atlas.
- Be a Scientist.
- Be Stronger.
- Help Others.
- Design Games and VideoGames.

Twenty years later, I´m proud about:

- Being able to make new good friends easily. They are the best treasure I have.
- Being traveled to 220 cities, and lived in 4 different countries and three continents.
- Being kind of (social) Scientist.
- Helping others when I can.
- That nice, simple videogame ("Asteroids 2.0") I coded when I was 13, and about being senior editor in a videogames magazine some years ago.

But still... I´m weak. :P

Labels:




Poldavo (Alex). Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

© 2006 My HeyDay | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Estadí­sticas