3 Comments Posted by Alex Guerrero on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 10:41 PM.
After some speculation, the Spanish-born political scientist Alejandro A. Guerrero announced his candidacy for the 2008 elections.
FIRST 100-DAYS MEASURES
1) The Congress façade will be painted in Orange
2) "No Squirrel Left Behind" Act. Every squirrel deserves a nut
3) Trans-fat will be inoculated on green peas, to make them tastier
4) Abolition of Fahrenheit system and the ounces system. Those systems will be replaced by: "Warmer" /"colder" or "a lot" / "a bit", respectively
5) More cookies in every office.
6) Abolition of Starbucks. Traditional European cafés will be built across the nation. Minimum time in every café: 30 mins.
7) Green measures: abolition of paper glasses for coffee. Porcelain cups will be used, instead, just like in the rest-of-the-world.
8) Siesta time compulsory from 2.30 to 3.15. A glass of milk and a cookie may be consumed previous to this.
9) Wages will be indexed with the tidal cycle of the seas.
10) Fox will be nationalized and substituted by Youtube.
You can send your contributions to the National Bureau for Supporting Dadaism in America (NBSDA)